Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Last post on this site...

Hello Readers!  I just wanted to inform you that this is the last post that will be located at thecrewquarters.blogspot.com.  I am happy to say that I have a new website that will host my blog and much more - woohoo!  Now, it's a work in progress and I will be adding more and more as time allows.  Any suggestions or ideas are always appreciated.  Just leave a comment on the blog and let me know what you think.

You can find the new website at www.stampincrew.com.  If you want to continue to get updates when I post, you need to fill out the "Subscribe for blog updates" area and submit.  If you'd like to receive my monthly newsletters with class dates, specials and events, then fill out the "Subscribe for monthly newsletter" area and submit.  You must confirm the newsletter list when you receive the email.  If you subscribe to my monthly newsletter, you will receive a link to a FREE tutorial as a thank you gift.  My email list will also get occasional specials and offers, so you don't want to miss out on that.

This blog should remain open so if you want to look for older posts, there is a link on the new website for that.

I also have plans to add more videos to my youtube channel, so you can subscribe to that here to receive updates when a new video is posted.   This will be the 850th post - woohoo!  Can you believe it?  Thanks so much and I'll see you at www.stampincrew.com.  THANK YOU!!!

Image result for moving to a new website
   Image result for I've moved
  Image result for to a new website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.